- February 19: Nissan Rogue Fuel Leak Problems Cause Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- February 11: Nissan Rogue CVT Class Action Lawsuit: Jerking and Lurching news | 19 days ago
- January 28: Recall: Nissan Pathfinder Brake Lights Stay On recalls | 33 days ago
- December 20: Nissan Titan Recall Issued After 'Thermal Incident' recalls | 72 days ago
- December 11: Nissan Sentra Recall Ordered For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 81 days ago
1995 Nissan 240SX
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Nissan 240SX
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Nissan 240SX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
Consequence of non-compliance: There would be no indication to the driver of the vehicle that brake fluid was low. Low brake fluid can be caused by a leak in the system which may result in partial or complete loss of brakes and an ... Read more »