- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 0 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 15 days ago
1995 Nissan 240SX
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Nissan 240SX
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Nissan 240SX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
1995 Nissan 240SX SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:SWITCHES:BRAKE WARNING NHTSA Campaign #94V135000
Summary: The instrument panel brake warning light will not illuminate when the brake fluid level in the master cylinder drops sufficiently to activate the low level switch due to an improperly wired diode, required by FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic brake systems."
Consequence: Consequence of non-compliance: There would be no indication to the driver of the vehicle that brake fluid was low. Low brake fluid can be caused by a leak in the system which may result in partial or complete loss of brakes and an accident.
Actions: Dealers will correct the electrical circuit for the brake warning system so that the warning lamp will illuminate when the low level switch is activated. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #94V135000 »