- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 19 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 45 days ago
1995 Nissan 240SX
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Nissan 240SX
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Nissan 240SX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
Consequence of non-compliance: There would be no indication to the driver of the vehicle that brake fluid was low. Low brake fluid can be caused by a leak ... Read more »