- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 1 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- November 26: Nissan Rogue CVT Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- November 24: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Titan XD Turbo Actuator Warranty Extended news | 11 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2003 Nissan Altima
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.