- November 29: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Says Airbags Suddenly Deploy news | 1 days ago
- November 6: Nissan Rogue Hybrids Recalled For Stalled Engines recalls | 24 days ago
- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 48 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2003 Nissan Altima
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.