- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 9 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 20 days ago
- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 38 days ago
2003 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.