- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 27 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 46 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 54 days ago
Nissan Recall : Passenger Side Rear Door/FMVSS 214
2009 Nissan Altima
This does not meet the standard requirements.
Structure — Body — Door
- Nissan is recalling 225 MY 2009 Altima vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 214, "side impact protection." These vehicles may have been manufactured with an out-of-specification weld on the door assembly.
- All the affected vehicles have been brought back from the dealerships and remedied at the factory. No vehicles had been retailed.
Click a tab for more information.