- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 33 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 47 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 59 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 70 days ago
Nissan Recall : Passenger Side Rear Door/FMVSS 214
2009 Nissan Altima
This does not meet the standard requirements.
Structure — Body — Door
- Nissan is recalling 225 MY 2009 Altima vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 214, "side impact protection." These vehicles may have been manufactured with an out-of-specification weld on the door assembly.
- All the affected vehicles have been brought back from the dealerships and remedied at the factory. No vehicles had been retailed.
Click a tab for more information.