- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 26 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 47 days ago
Nissan Recall : Passenger Side Rear Door/FMVSS 214
2009 Nissan Altima
This does not meet the standard requirements.
Structure — Body — Door
- Nissan is recalling 225 MY 2009 Altima vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 214, "side impact protection." These vehicles may have been manufactured with an out-of-specification weld on the door assembly.
- All the affected vehicles have been brought back from the dealerships and remedied at the factory. No vehicles had been retailed.
Click a tab for more information.