- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 2 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- November 26: Nissan Rogue CVT Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 24: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Titan XD Turbo Actuator Warranty Extended news | 12 days ago
Nissan Recall : Passenger Side Rear Door/FMVSS 214
2009 Nissan Altima
This does not meet the standard requirements.
Structure — Body — Door
- Nissan is recalling 225 MY 2009 Altima vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 214, "side impact protection." These vehicles may have been manufactured with an out-of-specification weld on the door assembly.
- All the affected vehicles have been brought back from the dealerships and remedied at the factory. No vehicles had been retailed.
Click a tab for more information.