- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Passenger Side Rear Door/FMVSS 214
2009 Nissan Altima
This does not meet the standard requirements.
Structure — Body — Door
- Nissan is recalling 225 MY 2009 Altima vehicles for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 214, "side impact protection." These vehicles may have been manufactured with an out-of-specification weld on the door assembly.
- All the affected vehicles have been brought back from the dealerships and remedied at the factory. No vehicles had been retailed.
Click a tab for more information.