- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 5 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 11 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
2009 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: You don't want to get 2009 and 2010 Altima owners started about their cars. That is, unless, you know how to start their cars.
These vehicles can suddenly become impossible to start thanks to a faulty electronic steering column lock (ESCL). Nissan dealers will gladly replace it, but that will run you $1000.
It's one of the many reasons this car was named CarTalk's Turd of the Week and given our Beware of this Clunker badge. Two dubious honors.
More info & videos are available over at NissanProblems.com.