- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 24 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 43 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
Nissan Recall : Suspension/Strut Insulator Cracking
2009 Nissan Altima
If the strut insulator is cracked, there is a potential for the strut rod to come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and increase the risk of a crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2009 and 2010 Altima and maxima passenger cars. The upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification resulting in a potential for the strut insulator to crack.
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge. The safety recall began October 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-nissan1 (1-800-647-7261).
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.