- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 51 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 55 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 56 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 64 days ago
Nissan Recall : Suspension/Strut Insulator Cracking
2009 Nissan Altima
If the strut insulator is cracked, there is a potential for the strut rod to come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and increase the risk of a crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2009 and 2010 Altima and maxima passenger cars. The upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification resulting in a potential for the strut insulator to crack.
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge. The safety recall began October 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-nissan1 (1-800-647-7261).
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.