- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 10 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 10 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 10 days ago
Nissan Recall : Weld Out Of Specification
2010 Nissan Altima
If several structural welds are out of specification on a single vehicle, it may have an effect on the vehicle crash performance.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2010 Altima vehicles manufactured from April 7, 2010 through April 13, 2010. Some of the front side member assembly components may not have been welded to specification due to a tool maintenance error.
- Dealers will inspect and if necessary repair free of charge. The safety recall began on May 13, 2010. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.