- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 1 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 17 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 26 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 45 days ago
Nissan Recall : Weld Out Of Specification
2010 Nissan Altima
If several structural welds are out of specification on a single vehicle, it may have an effect on the vehicle crash performance.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2010 Altima vehicles manufactured from April 7, 2010 through April 13, 2010. Some of the front side member assembly components may not have been welded to specification due to a tool maintenance error.
- Dealers will inspect and if necessary repair free of charge. The safety recall began on May 13, 2010. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.