- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 24 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 43 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
Nissan Recall : Weld Out Of Specification
2010 Nissan Altima
If several structural welds are out of specification on a single vehicle, it may have an effect on the vehicle crash performance.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2010 Altima vehicles manufactured from April 7, 2010 through April 13, 2010. Some of the front side member assembly components may not have been welded to specification due to a tool maintenance error.
- Dealers will inspect and if necessary repair free of charge. The safety recall began on May 13, 2010. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.