- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 53 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 57 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 58 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 66 days ago
Nissan Recall : Weld Out Of Specification
2010 Nissan Altima
If several structural welds are out of specification on a single vehicle, it may have an effect on the vehicle crash performance.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2010 Altima vehicles manufactured from April 7, 2010 through April 13, 2010. Some of the front side member assembly components may not have been welded to specification due to a tool maintenance error.
- Dealers will inspect and if necessary repair free of charge. The safety recall began on May 13, 2010. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.