- September 27: Nissan Recalls Kicks and Versa Vehicles For Power Steering Loss recalls | 6 days ago
- September 16: Nissan Recalls Rogue SUVs For Rear Seat Belt Issues recalls | 17 days ago
- September 15: Nissan Recalls Frontiers and Titans For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 18 days ago
- August 28: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 36 days ago
- August 22: Nissan CVT Class Action Lawsuit Says Transmissions Defective news | 42 days ago
Excessive Oil Consumption
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 125,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (1 reports)