- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated recalls | 3 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 20 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 26 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 29 days ago
2012 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
2012 Nissan Altima Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving4
- Lost Speed While Driving3
- No Power Uphill3
- After Hard Braking, Car Loses All Power1
- Excessive Engine Sludge1
- NHTSA: Engine50
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control32
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.