- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 23 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 42 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 50 days ago
2012 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
2012 Nissan Altima Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving4
- No Power Uphill3
- Lost Speed While Driving2
- After Hard Braking, Car Loses All Power1
- NHTSA: Engine34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.