- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 57 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 61 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 62 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 70 days ago
Nissan Recall : Loose Steering And Suspension Bolts
2012 Nissan Altima
The affected bolts could become loose and fall out which may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the bolts to the proper torque specifications. The safety recall is expected to begin during November 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.