- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 23 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 37 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 60 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 81 days ago
Nissan Recall : Loose Steering And Suspension Bolts
2012 Nissan Altima
The affected bolts could become loose and fall out which may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the bolts to the proper torque specifications. The safety recall is expected to begin during November 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.