- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 28 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 47 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Loose Steering And Suspension Bolts
2012 Nissan Altima
The affected bolts could become loose and fall out which may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the bolts to the proper torque specifications. The safety recall is expected to begin during November 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.