- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 20 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 37 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Loose Steering And Suspension Bolts
2012 Nissan Altima
The affected bolts could become loose and fall out which may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the bolts to the proper torque specifications. The safety recall is expected to begin during November 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.