- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 34 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 48 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 71 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 111,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (14 reports)
- misdiagnosed noise (1 reports)