- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 0 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 8 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Loose Steering And Suspension Bolts
2013 Nissan Altima
The affected bolts could become loose and fall out which may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the bolts to the proper torque specifications. The safety recall is expected to begin during November 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.