- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 8 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- November 26: Nissan Rogue CVT Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 24: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Titan XD Turbo Actuator Warranty Extended news | 18 days ago
Nissan Recall : Loose Steering And Suspension Bolts
2013 Nissan Altima
The affected bolts could become loose and fall out which may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the bolts to the proper torque specifications. The safety recall is expected to begin during November 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.