- November 29: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Says Airbags Suddenly Deploy news | 1 days ago
- November 6: Nissan Rogue Hybrids Recalled For Stalled Engines recalls | 24 days ago
- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 48 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 54 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Loose Steering And Suspension Bolts
2013 Nissan Altima
The affected bolts could become loose and fall out which may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Altima vehicles manufactured from May 10, 2012, through July 26, 2012. These vehicles may have been equipped with transverse link bolts and power steering rack bolts that were not torqued to proper specification.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the bolts to the proper torque specifications. The safety recall is expected to begin during November 2012. Owners may contact Nissan Customer Service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.