- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2014 Nissan Altima Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.