- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 1 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 30 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 49 days ago
2015 Nissan Altima
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2015 Nissan Altima Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Nissan Apps Do Not Work3
- Uncomfortable Seats3
- Cloth Seat Covering Falling Apart2
- No Sound From Speakers2
- Reverse Assist Camera Display Grainy2
- Voice Recognition Faulty2
- Blind Sport Warning System Not Working Properly1
- Cd Player Not Working1
- Navigation System Constantly Restarts1
- Speaker Cover Loose1
- Sun Visor Fell Down While Driving1
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.