- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 19 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 45 days ago
2015 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2015 Nissan Altima Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure7
- Not Shifting Properly6
- Vibrates / Rumbles6
- Stuttering Between Gears5
- Transmission Jerks2
- Piercing Sound Coming From Transmission1
- Rolled Backward After Parked, Powered Off1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.