- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 30 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 44 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 56 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 67 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 88 days ago
2015 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 46,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 25 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (19 reports)
- replace transmission (3 reports)
- replace valve body (3 reports)