- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 51 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 57 days ago
2015 Nissan Altima (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 44,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 24 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (18 reports)
- replace transmission (3 reports)
- replace valve body (3 reports)