- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 1 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 2 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 15 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 31 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
2015 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2015 Nissan Altima Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving5
- Engine Turns Over But Won't Start2
- Knocking Sound When Cold And Under Acceleration2
- Oil Leak2
- Engine Light Comes On When Driving1
- Excessive Vibration1
- Over Revving At Idle1
- Rough Idle1
- NHTSA: Engine22
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.