- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated recalls | 9 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 26 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 32 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 35 days ago
2015 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2015 Nissan Altima Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving5
- Engine Turns Over But Won't Start2
- Knocking Sound When Cold And Under Acceleration2
- Oil Leak2
- Engine Light Comes On When Driving1
- Excessive Vibration1
- Over Revving At Idle1
- Rough Idle1
- NHTSA: Engine36
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.