- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 20 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 34 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 50 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 59 days ago
2015 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 & 2014 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about transmission problems related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2015 Nissan Altima Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving5
- Engine Turns Over But Won't Start2
- Knocking Sound When Cold And Under Acceleration2
- Oil Leak2
- Engine Light Comes On When Driving1
- Excessive Vibration1
- Over Revving At Idle1
- Rough Idle1
- NHTSA: Engine25
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.