- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 40 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 59 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB16-119
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 2013 ? 2016 ALTIMA; RUST AROUND REAR LICENSE LAMP FINISHER IF YOU CONFIRM When rust is found on the rear deck lid surface in the area surrounding the license lamp finisher (Figure 1) or replacing the license lamp finisher for any reason. ACTION - Replace the license lamp finisher with the new replacement part listed in the Parts Information. - Refer to the Electronic Service Manual (ESM), section EXT ? Exterior for removal and installation information. - Repair any damaged surfaces that were in direct contact with the license lamp finisher.
Click a tab for more information.