- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 5 days ago
- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 26 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 51 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 70 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 84 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-006
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- 2015-2017 ALTIMA WITH 4-CYL ENGINE; EXHAUST LEAK FROM EXHAUST MANIFOLD IF YOU CONFIRM An exhaust leak is coming from the exhaust manifold AND A crack is found in the exhaust manifold. - See page 2, Figure 1. ACTION Replace the exhaust manifold and exhaust tube. - For 2015-2016 Altima: Refer to the Electronic Service Manual (ESM), sections EMEngine Mechanical and EX-Exhaust System, for exhaust manifold and exhaust tube replacement procedures, respectively. - For 2017 Altima: Refer to the ESM, section ENGINE / ENGINE MECHANICAL / QR25DE and ENGINE / EXHAUST SYSTEM / QR25DE, for exhaust manifold and exhaust tube replacement procedures, respectively.
Click a tab for more information.