- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 44 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 63 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 77 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 80 days ago
Nissan TSB #PC555
2015 Nissan Altima
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- Passenger Inflator Field Quality Parts Collection Initiative (Florida Only) Update This bulletin applies only to vehicles located in Florida. ***** Collection Initiative Summary ***** Nissan launched a special parts collection activity on May 10, 2017 to replace the front passenger Takata air bag inflators free of charge on specific MY2015 Altima (L33) vehicles registered in state of Florida. NOTE: Customers were informed that this parts collection activity was timelimited. Nissan communicated this activity would end once a sufficient number of in-use inflators had been collected. Nissan has collected the sufficient number of parts for this particular zone (PC555) and will now close the initiative. Nissan wants to inform dealers that PC555 will conclude on July 5, 2017. The parts collection initiative will continue until July 5, 2017 in order to allow dealers sufficient time to complete any previously scheduled repairs. Dealers should not schedule any new appointments for this activity. Once all collection activities have concluded, Nissan will request return of any unused parts with a separate communication.
Click a tab for more information.