- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 1 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 12 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 23 days ago
2005 Nissan Maxima
accessories - exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
Worst 2005 Maxima accessories - exterior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.