- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 43 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 53 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
1996 Nissan Pathfinder
Worst 1996 Pathfinder steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- floats even after a front end alignment1
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.