- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 12 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 14 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 26 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 74 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 74 days ago
Cuts In And Out While Driving
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 100,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)