- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 2 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 12 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 53 days ago
2005 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Coolant Leaked Into Transmission424
- Transmission Failed25
- Transmission Shakes My Car Like Crazy16
- Whining Of Transmission7
- Transmission Valve Assembly Failure2
- Transmission Hose Ruptured1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission138
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.