- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 14 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 20 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 21 days ago
- October 1: 2022 Nissan Pathfinders Recalled Twice recalls | 26 days ago
- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 40 days ago
2005 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Coolant Leaked Into Transmission425
- Transmission Failed25
- Transmission Shakes My Car Like Crazy16
- Whining Of Transmission7
- Transmission Valve Assembly Failure2
- Cannot Get Into First Gear From A Stop Sometimes1
- Transmission Hose Ruptured1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission136
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.