- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 12 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 18 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2013 Pathfinder Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- acceleration is suspended3
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving3
- excessive oil consumption2
- hesitating during acceleration2
- shuddering and loss of power2
- belt tensioner bad1
- vehicle shakes1
- NHTSA: Engine69
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.