- September 16: Nissan Backup Camera Recall Affects Altima and Sentra Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Sentra Tie-Rod Recall Affects 236,000 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- July 23: Nissan Kicks and Versa Vehicles May Lose Power Steering recalls | 66 days ago
- July 21: Nissan LEAF Recall For Unintended Acceleration recalls | 68 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Acceleration Is Suspended4
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving3
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Shuddering And Loss Of Power3
- Hesitating During Acceleration2
- Belt Tensioner Bad1
- Oil Pan Rusting Prematurally1
- Vehicle Shakes1
- NHTSA: Engine100
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control44
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.