- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 6 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 50 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Acceleration Is Suspended3
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving3
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Hesitating During Acceleration2
- Shuddering And Loss Of Power2
- Belt Tensioner Bad1
- Vehicle Shakes1
- NHTSA: Engine80
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control38
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.