- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 23 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 32 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 51 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Acceleration Is Suspended3
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving3
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Hesitating During Acceleration2
- Shuddering And Loss Of Power2
- Belt Tensioner Bad1
- Vehicle Shakes1
- NHTSA: Engine79
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control38
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.