- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 24 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 43 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 was redesigned with new fascia and headlights, but what will be particularly interesting to watch will be the new, direct-injected V6 engine with CVT. Nissan's history with CVTs has been shaky at best.