- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 9 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 15 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 was redesigned with new fascia and headlights, but what will be particularly interesting to watch will be the new, direct-injected V6 engine with CVT. Nissan's history with CVTs has been shaky at best.