- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 1 days ago
- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 5 days ago
- August 4: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Expanded investigations | 14 days ago
- August 3: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 15 days ago
- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 30 days ago
2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 was redesigned with new fascia and headlights, but what will be particularly interesting to watch will be the new, direct-injected V6 engine with CVT. Nissan's history with CVTs has been shaky at best.