- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 19 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 23 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
2015 Nissan Versa
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Nissan Versa
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Nissan Versa by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2015 Nissan Versa SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:PEDALS AND LINKAGES, VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL NHTSA Campaign #15V507000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2012-2015 Nissan Versa sedan vehicles manufactured June 9, 2011, to March 11, 2015, and 2014-2015 Nissan Versa Note vehicles manufactured April 23, 2013, to March 11, 2015. The affected vehicles have a center console trim panel that may catch the driver's shoe and delay the transition from the accelerator pedal to the brake pedal.
Consequence: A delay in the application of the brake pedal would lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increase the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will modify the console trim panel, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V507000 »