- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 1 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 17 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 26 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 45 days ago
2007 Nissan Xterra
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2007 Nissan Xterra Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Leaf Springs Broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: Leaf1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.