- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 1 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 20 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 28 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
2007 Nissan Xterra
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2007 Nissan Xterra Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Leaf Springs Broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: Leaf1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.