- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 14 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 21 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 24 days ago
- December 17: Nissan Transmission (CVT) Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 35 days ago
2007 Nissan Xterra
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
Worst 2007 Xterra suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear leaf springs broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly: Leaf1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Xterra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Xterra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Xterra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Xterra.