- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 5 days ago
- December 5: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- October 31: Subaru Recalls 2015 WRX Because of Subwoofer Fire Risk recalls | 48 days ago
- October 29: Sunroof Airbags May One Day Protect You in Rollover Crashes news | 50 days ago
2014 Ram C/V Tradesman
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Ram C/V Tradesman
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Ram C/V Tradesman by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ram service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ram customer service.
2014 Ram C/V Tradesman AIR BAGS NHTSA Campaign #14V528000
Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Ram C/V Tradesman cargo vans, equipped with two front bucket seats and no rear seating, manufactured July 25, 2012, to August 20, 2014. In the affected vehicles, road hazards such as potholes may cause the front passenger side curtain and/or seat air bags to deploy unexpectedly.
Consequence: Inadvertent air bag deployment can increase the risk of crash or injury to the seat occupant.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the software in the Occupant Restraint Control (ORC) module, free of charge. The recall began October 3, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P51. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V528000 »