- January 20: Subaru Recalls Tribeca, Impreza, WRX, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 34 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 47 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 87 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 88 days ago
2015 Subaru WRX
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Subaru WRX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Subaru WRX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Subaru service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Subaru customer service.
2015 Subaru WRX ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:TURBO-CHARGER NHTSA Campaign #16V162000
Summary: Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 WRX vehicles manufactured April 10, 2015, to October 21, 2015, and Forester 2.0XT vehicles manufactured April 10, 2015, to October 20, 2015. The turbocharger air intake duct may crack and possibly result in an engine stall.
Consequence: An engine stall increases the risk of a crash.
Actions: Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the turbocharger air intake duct, and replace it as necessary, free of charge, depending on the lot number found on the duct. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-800-782-2783. Subaru's number for this recall is WTA-62. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V162000 »