- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 7 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 35 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 57 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 68 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings and is the possible target of a class-action lawsuit.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
2007 Toyota Camry Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Paint, Clear Coat Issues10
- Paint Is Peeling8
- Rust On The Paint2
- Water Leaking Into Interior2
- Electric Trunk Release Latch Stuck Open1
- Excessive Rust1
- Pin Striping Is Peeling1
- NHTSA: Structure238
- NHTSA: Structure: Body124
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.