- January 22: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- December 28: Toyota Prius Bad AC Smell Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
- November 27: Toyota Prius Class Action Lawsuit Over Bad Smells Hangs On news | 61 days ago
- November 26: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed, For Now news | 62 days ago
Roaring Noise In Front End Of Car
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 28,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- problem solved with two new sets of tires! (1 reports)