- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 12 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 13 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 22 days ago
- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 27 days ago
2013 Toyota Matrix
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.