- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 16 days ago
- November 26: Volvo Recalls Vehicles With Incorrect GPS Data recalls | 22 days ago
- November 1: Volvo Sunroof Lawsuit Deserves Class-Action Certification: Owners news | 47 days ago
2006 Volvo XC70
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's widely known that Volvo’s are built like tanks, especially the XC70. So it's no surprise this beast has a near perfect crash test rating. When it comes to the 2nd generation of the XC70, the 2006 is the first year that doesn't show potential transmission problems making it a best bet.
Worst 2006 Volvo XC70 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo XC70 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 XC70 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo XC70 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the XC70.