- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 48 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 66 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 67 days ago
- November 19: Lack of Federal Safety Standards Contributed to Uber Crash news | 71 days ago
- November 9: Elaine Herzberg Death: Self-Driving Uber Ignored Jaywalking Pedestrian investigations | 81 days ago
2006 Volvo XC70
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's widely known that Volvo’s are built like tanks, especially the XC70. So it's no surprise this beast has a near perfect crash test rating. When it comes to the 2nd generation of the XC70, the 2006 is the first year that doesn't show potential transmission problems making it a best bet.
Worst 2006 Volvo XC70 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo XC70 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 XC70 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo XC70 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the XC70.