- June 9: Volvo Fuel Pump Recall Due to Blown Fuses recalls | 49 days ago
- May 19: Volvo XC90 Excellence Rear Occupants Could Become Trapped recalls | 70 days ago
2006 Volvo XC70
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's widely known that Volvo’s are built like tanks, especially the XC70. So it's no surprise this beast has a near perfect crash test rating. When it comes to the 2nd generation of the XC70, the 2006 is the first year that doesn't show potential transmission problems making it a best bet.
Worst 2006 Volvo XC70 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volvo XC70 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 XC70 compares to other years?
Check out our Volvo XC70 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the XC70.