1998 Acura Integra
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1998 Acura Integra Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura Integra Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Integra compares to other years?
Check out our Acura Integra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Integra.
Worst 1998 Acura Integra Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Acura Integra.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!