- December 2: Honda Sticky Steering Investigation Upgraded investigations | 7 days ago
- November 22: Honda and Acura Engine Recall For Connecting Rod Bearings recalls | 17 days ago
1998 Acura Integra
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1998 Acura Integra Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Acura Integra Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Integra compares to other years?
Check out our Acura Integra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Integra.
Worst 1998 Acura Integra Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Acura Integra.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!