- December 6: Oliver Schmidt Gets 7 Years in Prison Thanks to VW Scheme news | 10 days ago
- November 5: Audi Recalls A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and A5 Sportback recalls | 41 days ago
- October 23: VW Approved to Fix 38,000 3-Liter TDI V6 Vehicles news | 54 days ago
- October 20: Audi Recalls A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and Q5 recalls | 57 days ago
- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 68 days ago
2014 Audi SQ5
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi SQ5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi SQ5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2014 Audi SQ5 STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM NHTSA Campaign #15V452000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Audi SQ5 vehicles manufactured May 22, 2013, to April 14, 2015. The affected vehicles have an electric power steering assist system that may shut down in cold temperatures due to a steering motor sensor fault.
Consequence: If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will update the power steering control module software, free of charge. The recall began on July 31, 2015. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 48M1. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V452000 »