- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 20 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 35 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 58 days ago
2008 BMW M3
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 BMW M3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 BMW M3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Wiring that overheats could cause the electrical connectors to melt, and increase the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is unattended. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
In that situation, at low vehicle speeds, it is possible for the engine to stall increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »