- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 5 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 20 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 37 days ago
2013 BMW X5
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 BMW X5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 BMW X5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the front universal joint fails, the front wheels would not be driven, affecting vehicle traction. Additionally, continued driving of the vehicle with ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
Leaking power steering fluid can spray onto hot exhaust parts, increasing the risk of an engine compartment fire. Read more »