- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 2 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 11 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 21 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 30 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the ignition switch moves from the run position to accessory, the car would stall and the air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing ... Read more »
If the key can be removed from the ignition when the ignition is not in the "off" position, the vehicle could roll away: (a) for an automatic transmission, ... Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, it would require greater driver effort at low vehicle speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire. Read more »