- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 24 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 39 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 63 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 89 days ago
2014 Dodge Avenger
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Dodge Avenger
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Dodge Avenger by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »