- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 11 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 12 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 20 days ago
1997 Ford Aerostar
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 Ford Aerostar
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 Ford Aerostar by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Loss of brake fluid can lead to a decrease in brake line pressure and an increase in stopping distance, which can result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This could increase the friction in the cable, causing the throttle to be slow to return to idle. This condition could result in a stuck throttle. Read more »
This can cause over heating and the potential for a vehicle fire. Read more »
Loss of braking can result. Read more »
This condition can cause a loss of vehicle control, and, if the expelled fluid contacts the exhaust system, a vehicle fire could occur. Read more »