- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 19 days ago
2003 Ford E-250
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Ford E-250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Ford E-250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A vehicle fire could occur with or without the engine running. Read more »
As a result, the fuse is located in the output circuit rather than in the intended input power feed circuit, and may not offer the intended protection ... Read more »
This could result in an underhood fire. Read more »
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant. Read more »
The electrical short may cause an ABS malfunction that would illuminate the ABS warning light, or the module may overheat resulting in a burning odor, ... Read more »
These hot particles may ignite the air filter element with the potential for air induction system damage or underhood fire. Read more »
Failure to follow proper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation recommendation can result in tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »