- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 0 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 2 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 4 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 8 days ago
2003 Ford E-250
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Ford E-250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Ford E-250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A vehicle fire could occur with or without the engine running. Read more »
As a result, the fuse is located in the output circuit rather than in the intended input power feed circuit, and may not offer the intended protection ... Read more »
This could result in an underhood fire. Read more »
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the wheelchair may not be adequately secured possibly resulting in injuries to a wheelchair occupant. Read more »
The electrical short may cause an ABS malfunction that would illuminate the ABS warning light, or the module may overheat resulting in a burning odor, ... Read more »
These hot particles may ignite the air filter element with the potential for air induction system damage or underhood fire. Read more »
Failure to follow proper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation recommendation can result in tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »