- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 1 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 3 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
2012 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: You should probably steer clear of the 2012 Focus. Otherwise, you might not be able to steer at all.
The 2012 is the first Focus to offer Electronic Power Assist Steering (EPAS). It's also the first year with massive power steering failure. These things are not mutually exclusive.
2012 Ford Focus Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clunking Noise When Going Over Bumps And Braking11
- Alignment Issue1
- Handles Terrible In Slick Condiotions1
- NHTSA: Suspension21
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.