- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 5 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 6 days ago
2013 Ford Focus
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
2013 Ford Focus Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rough Idle/Start/Surge Due To Purge Valve Malfunction8
- Gas Gauge Stopped Working, Gas Tank Collapsed7
- Low Pressure Fuel Pump6
- Purge Valve Failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System71
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.