- August 16: Ford PowerShift Transmission Warranty Extension Announced news | 2 days ago
- August 15: Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Recalled For Seat Belt-Related Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- August 10: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Over Harsh Shifting news | 8 days ago
- August 9: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed By Troopers news | 9 days ago
- August 7: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators For 2 Problems recalls | 11 days ago
Purge Valve Failed
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford changed a lot of things for its 3rd generation, just none of them were a good idea.
The transmission tends to hesitate and jerk when accelerating. The new electronically-driven power steering can fail suddenly and without warning. Even Ford's SYNC can be a headache. Actually, scratch that last one — it's always been a headache.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 73,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace purge valve (2 reports)
fuel system problem