- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 8 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 12 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 24 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
2014 Ford Focus Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Gauge Inaccurate 2
- "Stop Vehicle And Wait 5 Minutes" Message Appears1
- Cut Both Hands On Steering Wheel1
- Doors Lock When Hitting Bumps In The Extreme Cold1
- Interior Electronics Not Working1
- Poor Interior Design1
- Radio & Sync Sytem Not Working1
- Steering Wheel Locked Up1
- Turn Signal Control Arm Broken1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Seats2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.