- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 23 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
Worst 2014 Focus Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel gauge inaccurate 2
- "stop vehicle and wait 5 minutes" message appears1
- cut both hands on steering wheel1
- doors lock when hitting bumps in the extreme cold1
- interior electronics not working1
- poor interior design1
- radio & sync sytem not working1
- steering wheel locked up1
- turn signal control arm broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.