- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 3 days ago
- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 7 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
2014 Ford Focus Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Gauge Inaccurate 2
- Radio & Sync Sytem Not Working2
- "Stop Vehicle And Wait 5 Minutes" Message Appears1
- Cut Both Hands On Steering Wheel1
- Doors Lock When Hitting Bumps In The Extreme Cold1
- Interior Electronics Not Working1
- Poor Interior Design1
- Steering Wheel Locked Up1
- Turn Signal Control Arm Broken1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Seats2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.