- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 9 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 13 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 25 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
2013 Ford Focus Electric
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ford Focus Electric
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ford Focus Electric by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
An unexpected loss of power while driving increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Without an audible door chime, a vehicle owner may open the door and exit the vehicle without being reminded that the vehicle is still operational, leaving ... Read more »