- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 3 days ago
- June 12: Ford Explorer Recall: Suspension Problems in 1.2 Million SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- June 11: Ford Truck 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Includes F-250 and F-350 news | 5 days ago
- June 10: Ford CP4 Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Says Automaker news | 6 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 21 days ago
2013 Ford Focus Electric
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ford Focus Electric
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ford Focus Electric by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
An overheated cord can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
An unexpected loss of power while driving increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Without an audible door chime, a vehicle owner may open the door and exit the vehicle without being reminded that the vehicle is still operational, leaving ... Read more »