- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 19 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 24 days ago
2013 Ford Focus Electric
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Ford Focus Electric
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Ford Focus Electric by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
An overheated cord can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
An unexpected loss of power while driving increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Without an audible door chime, a vehicle owner may open the door and exit the vehicle without being reminded that the vehicle is still operational, leaving ... Read more »