- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 3 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 17 days ago
2016 Ford Focus Electric
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ford Focus Electric
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ford Focus Electric by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
A fractured pinion shaft could cause a loss of motive power and loss of the transmission park function, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »