- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 1 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 7 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 10 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
2012 Ford Fusion Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Premature Brake Wear4
- Brake Booster Failed1
- Brakes Lock Up1
- Complete Brake Failure1
- Grinding Noise1
- Master Cylinder Failure1
- Stiff Brakes1
- The ABS Pump Stopped Working1
- Traction Control Activates When Turning1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control44
- NHTSA: Service Brakes28
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.