- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 21 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 23 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
Worst 2012 Fusion Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- premature brake wear4
- brake booster failed1
- brakes lock up1
- complete brake failure1
- grinding noise1
- master cylinder failure1
- stiff brakes1
- the ABS pump stopped working1
- traction control activates when turning1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control26
- NHTSA: Service Brakes18
- NHTSA: Traction Control System2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.