- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 14 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 19 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 24 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
2012 Ford Fusion Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Premature Brake Wear4
- Brakes Lock Up2
- Brake Booster Failed1
- Complete Brake Failure1
- Grinding Noise1
- Master Cylinder Failure1
- Stiff Brakes1
- The ABS Pump Stopped Working1
- Traction Control Activates When Turning1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control49
- NHTSA: Service Brakes33
- NHTSA: Traction Control System3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.