- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 11 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 12 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 20 days ago
1990 Ford Thunderbird
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1990 Ford Thunderbird
Official recalls have been issued for the 1990 Ford Thunderbird by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This condition could cause overheating, smoke, and possibly fire in the steering column area of the vehicle. Read more »
Changes in the wiper pattern or jamming of the wiperswould result in reduced driver visibilty in inclement weather conditions. Read more »
Cable protective covering and insulation could wear through and cause a direct short to ground, resulting in overheating of the cable insulation and possibly a underhood ... Read more »